Brilliant Vision® is a unique nutraceutical formulation clinically designed for the maintenance and support of healthy eyes. In addition to providing support for aging eyes and for protection against and improvement of eye problems, Brilliant Vision® helps to promote healthy cognitive functioning by supporting the central nervous system, from which the retina is derived.‡
Brilliant Vision® is composed of standardized extracts of Ecklonia cava, Siberian Ginseng eyebright, ginkgo, bilberry and grape seed extracts with specific amino acids and potent, broad spectrum antioxidants that synergistically support optimum visual function and total eye health.‡
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) is a rich source of anthocyanidins and anthocyanosides that help prevent and alleviate eye inflammation, eye fatigue, and strengthen the integrity of collagen structures, including those in the eye, supporting optimal eye integrity and health. Bilberry helps to support the eye by strengthening the capillaries and improving blood supply to the eyes. Bilberry helps to alleviate eye fatigue of all kinds, including that caused by reading, driving and using the computer.‡
- The polyphenol bioflavonoids and iridoid glycosides in Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) support healthy levels of eye inflammation and reduce eye fatigue.‡
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an adaptogenic, chemoprotective plant containing anti-inflammatory, antioxidant eleutherosides that help support healthy levels of eye inflammation and eye fatigue due to stress.‡
- Seanol-P (SeaPolynol, Ecklonia cava extract) is the most powerful and long-acting, natural antioxidant now known.‡
- Vinpocetine, derived from the seeds of the Common Periwinkle (Vinca major) plant, improves blood circulation to the eyes, especially to the
retina and macula regions.‡
- N-Acetyl-Carnosine is a potent, antioxidant and anti-AGE (advanced glycation end product) amino acid which supports ocular disorders that have a component of free radical oxidative stress in their genesis. Studies demonstrate that N-Acetyl-Carnosine appears to alleviate eye tiredness and comparatively improve eyesight, as well as to brighten and relax the eyes.‡
Premier eye health supplement, featuring:
- Lutein – one of two major carotenoids found in the human eye (macula and retina). It is thought to function as a light filter, protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage.‡
- Zeaxanthin – a carotenoid that plays a role in protecting the eyes from the harmful effects of oxidation and light-induced damage.‡
- Astaxanthin – Also a carotenoid know for its benefits in eye health.‡
- Bilberry fruit extract
- Seanol-P – a sea-based, polyphenolphlorotannin extract.
- Vinpocetine – improves blood flow to the retina, supporting healthy eyes and eyesight.‡
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating woman, have any health conditions, or are taking any medication, make sure to consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Three vegetable capsules with a meal once daily.
Vaneková Z, Rollinger JM. Bilberries: Curative and Miraculous – A Review on Bioactive Constituents and Clinical Research. Front Pharmacol. 2022 Jun 29;13:909914. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2022.909914. PMID: 35847049; PMCID: PMC9277355.
Riva A, Togni S, Franceschi F, Kawada S, Inaba Y, Eggenhoffner R, Giacomelli L. The effect of a natural, standardized bilberry extract (Mirtoselect®) in dry eye: a randomized, double blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017 May;21(10):2518-2525. PMID: 28617532.
Ozawa Y, Kawashima M, Inoue S, Inagaki E, Suzuki A, Ooe E, Kobayashi S, Tsubota K. Bilberry extract supplementation for preventing eye fatigue in video display terminal workers. J Nutr Health Aging. 2015 May;19(5):548-54. doi: 10.1007/s12603-014-0573-6. PMID: 25923485.
Yu WY, Chan LYL, Chung A, Lee PH, Woo GC. Bilberry-containing supplements on severe dry eye disease in young and middle-aged adults: A 3-month pilot analysis. Front Nutr. 2023 Jan 19;10:1061818. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2023.1061818. PMID: 36742436; PMCID: PMC9892183.
Lans C, Georges K, Brown G. Non-experimental validation of ethnoveterinary plants and indigenous knowledge used for backyard pigs and chickens in Trinidad and Tobago. Trop Anim Health Prod. 2007 Jun;39(5):375-85. doi: 10.1007/s11250-007-9026-0. PMID: 17944308.
Stoss M, Michels C, Peter E, Beutke R, Gorter RW. Prospective cohort trial of Euphrasia single-dose eye drops in conjunctivitis. J Altern Complement Med. 2000 Dec;6(6):499-508. doi: 10.1089/acm.2000.6.499. PMID: 11152054.
Bigagli E, Cinci L, D’Ambrosio M, Luceri C. Pharmacological activities of an eye drop containing Matricaria chamomilla and Euphrasia officinalis extracts in UVB-induced oxidative stress and inflammation of human corneal cells. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017 Aug;173:618-625. doi: 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2017.06.031. Epub 2017 Jun 24. PMID: 28704790.
Analysis of functional components and radical scavenging activity of 21 algae species collected from the Japanese coast. Ito M, Koba K, Hikihara R, Ishimaru M, Shibata T, Hatate H, Tanaka R.
The cytoprotective effects of ethanol extract of Ecklonia cava against oxidative stress are associated with upregulation of Nrf2-mediated HO-1 and NQO-1 expression through activation of the MAPK pathway. Choi YH.
Nivison-Smith L, Khoo P, Acosta ML, Kalloniatis M. Pre-treatment with vinpocetine protects against retinal ischemia. Exp Eye Res. 2017 Jan;154:126-138. doi: 10.1016/j.exer.2016.11.018. Epub 2016 Nov 27. PMID: 27899287.
Lisa Nivison-Smith, Pauline Khoo, Monica L. Acosta, Michael Kalloniatis, Vinpocetine protects inner retinal neurons with functional NMDA glutamate receptors against retinal ischemia, Experimental Eye Research, Volume 167, 2018, Pages 1-13, ISSN 0014-4835, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.exer.2017.10.008.
Dubois VD, Bastawrous A. N-acetylcarnosine (NAC) drops for age-related cataract. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017 Feb 28;2(2):CD009493. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD009493.pub2. PMID: 28245346; PMCID: PMC6464029.
Babizhayev MA, Burke L, Micans P, Richer SP. N-Acetylcarnosine sustained drug delivery eye drops to control the signs of ageless vision: glare sensitivity, cataract amelioration and quality of vision currently available treatment for the challenging 50,000-patient population. Clin Interv Aging. 2009;4():31-50. Epub 2009 May 14. PMID: 19503764; PMCID: PMC2685223.
Babizhayev MA, Deyev AI, Yermakova VN, et al. Efficacy of N-acetylcarnosine in the treatment of cataracts. Drugs R D. 2002;3(2): 87-103.