Detox Resilience™ has been formulated to provide various natural ingredients that support the natural removal of toxins from the body, and also provides support to some of our natural detoxification systems:‡
- Modified Citrus Pectin (PectaClear®) is a low molecular weight form of pectin found in the pith of citrus peels. The unique structure of PectaClear® enables it to bind to heavy metals by forming an “egg carton.” Positively charged heavy metal particles are attracted to these chains, and are essentially pulled from your soft tissues. They then become trapped in the pockets of the “egg box” where they can be excreted from your body. PectaClear® is complexed with alginates. Alginates are compounds found in the cell walls of seaweed. Studies have found that complexes of MCP and alginates effectively bind toxins to allow their excretion from the body.‡
- Chlorella is a genus single-celled green algae that is high in protein and essential nutrients when dried, and is easily cultivated. Chlorella has many health benefits: supporting your immune system, support of healthy levels of cholesterol, acts as an antioxidant, supports healthy blood pressure levels, and, importantly, is effective in binding to heavy metals and other harmful compounds, supporting detoxification. Chlorella in its natural form has a hard cell wall, making it impossible for people to digest. Fortunately there are manufacturing processes that break down the cell wall, allowing for digestion and absorption of the nutrients. Therefore, we utilize “cracked cell” or “broken cell” chlorella in Detox Resilience™.‡
- Glutathione (Setria®) is a small protein composed of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Glutathione supports the function of your liver, kidneys, GI tract and intestines—your body’s major detoxification pathways. Glutathione helps eliminate toxins, ingested chemicals, and potential carcinogens that the body has already absorbed and, intercepts and neutralizes toxins in the GI tract before they are even absorbed.‡
- Broccoli Extract (BroccoRaphanin®) Broccoli, and other cruciferous vegetables, contain a phytochemical known as glucoraphanin. The sulfur-containing compound sulforaphane is produced when glucoraphanin comes into contact with a certain enzyme, myrosinase, produced when broccoli is cut, chewed or processed in a manner that breaks the cell walls. Sulfurophane helps to promote detoxification through its actions as an indirect antioxidant, boosting the antioxidant capacity cells by increasing glutathione levels and inducing phase 2 detoxification enzymes.‡
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) (Extramel®) is considered to be the most powerful antioxidant our body creates and an enzyme found in almost all living cells. Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme that helps break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in cells, which might prevent damage to tissues.‡
- Burdock Root comes from the root of a weed that is native to North America and Europe, and is related to sunflowers and daisies. Burdock root has a number of health benefits including support of the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials. The spleen is the largest lymphatic organ and acts to filter blood. Burdock root helps to support drainage and detoxification through the lymph system. Burdock root has also been found to support the detoxification of heavy metals from the blood, and through support of healthy circulation, supports skin health.‡
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating woman, have any health conditions, or are taking any medication, make sure to consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.