Cognitive Resilience® from Progressive Laboratories is a proprietary formula that is a unique blend of botanicals designed to support optimal cognitive performance and prevent neurodegeneration particularly around learning, memory, focus, concentration and attention.
The ingredients in Cognitive Resilience® have been shown in clinical and pre-clinical studies to prevent the accumulation of toxic proteins in the brain.
Cognitive Resilience® features several unique, branded and clinically studied botanical ingredients used in Ayurvedic medicine and medicinal mushrooms:
- Longvida® is a special, highly bioavailable extract of curcumin that studies have shown crosses the blood-brain barrier at therapeutic levels to provide powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection. Longvida® is made using a patented process known as Solid Lipid Curcumin Particle (SLCP) technology that delivers free curcumin into target tissues through the critical bioavailability requirements of permeability, solubility and stability.‡
- Amyloban® is a unique extract of the medicinal mushroom Lion’s Mane which was developed through extensive research in Japan and China. Amyloban® has been shown to prevent neurotoxicity and promote nerve growth factor (NGF) synthesis. Lion’s Mane has also been scientifically shown to support cognitive function and mood, as well as modulate immunity – a newly discovered factor in supporting long-term cognitive function.‡
- Bluenesse™ is a lemon balm extract designed to provide experiential improvements in cognitive function and mood.‡
- Bacognize® is an extract of the Ayurvedic botanical Bacopa monnieri which has been clinically shown to improve cognitive performance in healthy adults and others.‡
- Provinols™ is a high-polyphenol red wine concentrate made from select French wines.‡
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating woman, have any health conditions, or are taking any medication, make sure to consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take two vegetable capsules twice daily with food.
Gota et al. Safety and pharmacoinetics of a solid lipid curcumin particle formulation in patients and healthy volunteers. Tata Memorial Cancer Centre. J Ag Food Chem. 2010. 58(4): 2095-2099. doi: 10.1021/jf9024807
Cox KH et al. Investigation of the effects of solid lipid curcumin on cognition and mood in a healthy older population.Centre for Human Psychopharmacology, Swinburne University. J Psychopharmacol. 2015 May. 29(5): 642-651. doi: 10.1177/0269881114552744
Scholey A et al. A highly bioavailable curcumin extract improves neurocognitive function and mood in healthy older people: A 12-week randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled trial (OR32-05-19). Currrent Dev Nut. 2019 Jun. Poster Presentation. Vol 3(Issue Supp 1): nzz052.OR32-05-19. doi: 10.1093.cdn/nzz052.OR32-05-19
Beneficial Neurological Effects of Amyloban 3399: A Product Made from Bioactive Extracts of Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceum). by Sensuke Konno, PhD. Townsend Letter. October 2014.
Pauwels L, Chalavi S, Swinnen SP. Aging and brain plasticity. Aging (Albany NY). 2018 Aug 1;10(8):1789-1790. doi: 10.18632/aging.101514. PMID: 30067225; PMCID: PMC6128435.
Kushairi N, Phan CW, Sabaratnam V, David P, Naidu M. Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Bull.: Fr.) Pers. Suppresses H2O2-Induced Oxidative Damage and LPS-Induced Inflammation in HT22 Hippocampal Neurons and BV2 Microglia. Antioxidants (Basel). 2019 Aug 1;8(8):261. doi: 10.3390/antiox8080261. PMID: 31374912; PMCID: PMC6720269.
Scholey, A.; Gibbs, A.; Neale, C.; Perry, N.; Ossoukhova, A.; Bilog, V.; Kras, M.; Scholz, C.; Sass, M.; Buchwald-Werner, S. Anti-Stress Effects of Lemon Balm-Containing Foods. Nutrients 2014, 6, 4805-4821. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu6114805
Kennedy DO, Little W, Scholey AB. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug;66(4):607-13. doi: 10.1097/01.psy.0000132877.72833.71. PMID: 15272110.
Lopresti AL et al. Effects of a Bacopa monnieri extract (Bacognize®) on stress, fatigue, quality of life and sleep in adults with self-reported poor sleep: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Funct Foods. 2021 Aug 02. 85(2021): 104671. EPub 2021 Aug 5. doi: 10.1016/j.jff.2021.104671