Better B is the next step in B vitamin supplementation; it uses advanced, activated forms of B vitamins to achieve better nutritional results. Better B is an excellent nutritional supplement for all, especially the approximately 30% of the population which has the MTHFR gene which limits their ability to properly absorb the non-activated forms of B vitamins.‡
B vitamins are essential nutrients that participate in thousands of metabolic reactions within the body. B vitamins are needed to convert dietary fuels, such as carbohydrates and fats into energy, and for the synthesis of important biochemicals such as steroid hormones and DNA. Most vitamin supplements do not provide B vitamins in their active form. Instead, they use inactive precursors the body must first activate before the vitamins can become useful.
Better B provides:
- Vitamin B2 as active riboflavin-5’-phosphate, instead of inactive riboflavin. Vitamin B2 is a metabolizing nutrient and participates in electron transport, and fatty acid catabolism.‡
- Vitamin B6 as active pyridoxal-5’-phosphate, instead of inactive pyridoxine hydrochloride. B6 supports the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter, and supports cardiovascular health.‡
- Folate as active 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, instead of inactive folic acid. Folate is important for healthy DNA and for the synthesis of nucleic acids and neurotransmitters.‡
- Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, instead of inactive cyanocobalamin. B12 supports DNA replication and healthy nerve cell function.‡
- Better B also supplies additional important accessory nutrients such as: biotin, inositol and PABA (paraaminobenzoic acid), all of which support B vitamin metabolism within the body.‡
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating woman, have any health conditions, or are taking any medication, make sure to consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.